D'Addario Chrome Set ECG24
ECG24, D'Addario's best selling gauge of flatwound strings, delivers a balance of smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and optimal tension, ideal for traditional jazz, rockabilly twang, R&B and some pop/rock styles.
- D'Addario's best selling flatwounds offers balance of smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Stainless Steel Flat Wound .022, .030, .040, .050
|D'Addario Chromes are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Chromes deliver a distinctive damped but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce. D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
Please call 540-213-7411 if you are interested in purchasing an upright bass or guitar. Basses are delivered via YRC Freight and shipped out during the week. All orders are filled within 24 hours. Please allow time on weekends, as we are closed for business Sunday & Monday.