D'Addario EXP140 Light Top/Heavy Bottom Coated Nickle
EXP140 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL140 set, with 4 times more string life. 10-52 hybrid gauge delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
|D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
Please call 540-213-7411 if you are interested in purchasing an upright bass or guitar. Basses are delivered via YRC Freight and shipped out during the week. All orders are filled within 24 hours. Please allow time on weekends, as we are closed for business Sunday & Monday.