D'ADDARIO MANDOLIN PHOS BRZ MED/HVY EJ75
- D'Addario's heaviest gauge mandolin set, ideal for hard driving, percussive playing styles
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0115/.011.5, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .041/.041
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic mandolin tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
Please call 540-213-7411 if you are interested in purchasing an upright bass or guitar.
Basses are delivered via YRC Freight and shipped out during the week. All orders are filled within 24 hours. Please allow time on weekends, as we are closed for business Sunday & Monday.